Friday, November 19, 2010

Manage Computer Time with a Timer

I recently downloaded Cool Timer (free) to help control the time my family spends on the computer. It's all to easy to sit down to a task and end up getting distracted with news, email, games or whatever and find that the original task took a whole lot longer and anticipated to complete.

Cool Timer is a simple, straight-forward timer that even my kids can use. I have them set it before they start on the computer. It is understood that when the "fog horn" (my son's favorite alarm sound) goes off, time's up. One less thing I have to keep track of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.