Thursday, September 2, 2010

Remove Permanent Marker from Microfiber Couch

This title might lead you to infer that I, a mother of four, might have had to clean permanent marker from my microfiber couch recently. My first reaction might have been: AHHH! But, knowing that rubbing alcohol is a gentle, yet effective cleaning agent, I tried it and had success. Dab some rubbing alcohol on a lint free rag and blot the area. I followed the procedure with a light water rinse of the area. This works on a lot of different surfaces: walls, carpet, even the dust jacket of a book (not that I've had to). . . Not that anyone would ever need to remove permanent marker from anything of value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.