Monday, January 4, 2010

Saying Good-bye to the Hundred Push-ups

I'd say I gave the one hundred pushups program a fair shake. After all, it's touted as a six-week program and I did it for about 16 and a half weeks. If you've been following this, you know that initially I could only do 10 push-ups. I did my last max on December 31, 2009. I did 63 consecutive push-ups. Pretty good, I'd say. Could I have made it to 100? Sure... if I wanted to do it for 10 more weeks! But I just don't want to. I'm glad that I did this. It's been great for my arms and upper body. I'll keep it up because I really don't want to be back to only being able to do 10 push-ups before collapsing. There you go. That's my story with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.