Monday, December 7, 2009

Paycheck Calculator

I'm a junkie for financial calculators. Here's my latest find:

This is a handy calculator from paycheck city can help you understand what your taxes will be and what you'll end up taking home in your paycheck. Such a calculator would be helpful in figuring out what your new raise or lack of raise (if you're like most of us) will mean in actual dollars. Just select the state, salary, number of federal allowances and a few other things, and you have the results. You can even add other deductions like health insurance premiums and retirement. I compared it our actual paychecks and it's quite accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.