Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hundred Pushups Update


I would like to know if anyone has been able to do 100 pushups in 6 weeks starting at column 1. If you have no idea what I'm refering to, see hundredpushups.com.

I have been doing this hundred pushups program for over 13 weeks now (touted as a six week program), starting in column number two and then going down to number one. You can follow my tweets to see how I've managed (though for some reason pushups logger isn't tweeting my recent workouts!). I'm on week six. I finally passed column 1 of week six, but knew that if I tried for the hundred at that point, there was no way I could do it, so I just went on to column two of week six. I will keep doing this until the end of the year. If I want to quit at that point, I will because I think I've given it a fair shot.

Criticism aside, I have seen some definite improvement in my ability to do pushups. I can do 40 pushups now with little effort, where at the begining of the program I managed just over 10. By the end of the year though, I think I'll be ready for a change in my exercise routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.