Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Soft Hands and Face: DIY facial


I've been exploring the many uses of baking soda recently. While it's proven great for cleaning, I recently tried using it to exfoliate my skin. It's perfectly safe and much cheaper than buying a fancy exfoliant. Plus, it's effective. I especially enjoy using it on my hands because it makes them feel so soft afterward.

How to do it:

1/2 tea baking soda
enough water or facial/hand cleanser to make a paste (about 1/2 tea)

Mix the two ingredients in the palm of your hand to make a paste. Wet face/hands and gently rub the paste on your face. Rinse with water. Follow with a moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.