Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Make a Gift Bow

I'm not about to take any more credit than is due me for this lovely pink gift bow I made from a Macy's magazine ad. I made it. That's it. I used an easy tutorial from the following blog:

http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2009/10/make-gift-bow-from-magazine-page.html

All you need is glue or double-sided tape, a magazine and some scissors or a cutter. I have many times found myself in need of a gift bow, so it's nice to know how to make one that even looks nice. I wouldn't suggest doing all you holiday wrapping with these unless you have surplus time on my hands. The bow takes about five minutes to make. Nevertheless it's a fun skill to have up your sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.