Thursday, November 5, 2009

Google's Slowly Taking Over Me---And other Humdrum Musings

My husband wanted to know how to remove permanent marker from the dishwasher (artistic 4 year-old, need I say more?). I told him rubbing alcohol would work on that surface.

FYI, There are also lots of other ways to to remove it:
Anyway, after Hubby finished cleaning the marker, he commented about how easy it was to clean up. I responded, "What would you do without me?" Without skipping a beat, he responded, "I'd Google it."

See? I told you Google is trying to take over the world. Apparently they are starting with me.

And whoever thought buffalo or chicken wings go well with pizza? Am I the only one that thinks that's strange? How about a salad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.