Friday, October 9, 2009

HotPrints Offers Free Photo Books Once a Month


If you are a Facebooker, you might like what HotPrints.com has to offer you. HotPrints allows you to make photo books using photos from Facebook. This doesn't just mean the photos you posted, but the photos available to you from your friends as well. (I'm not completely sure how I feel about this). Anyway, each month you get a credit to make a FREE photo book (they even ship it to you free). Since you get what you pay for, there will be ads in your photo book- that you can tear out- specifically aimed at you, using your profile info from Facebook. You don't have to sign up for an account, they just go through your Facebook account. You can also buy photo books from hot prints starting at just $2.99.

If this is too creepy in the privacy realm for you, then I don't recommend it. But, if you're a total cheapskate who just wants some free prints, this is a viable option. To read more, visit Lifehacker.

If ever have enough photos on Facebook to make a photobook, I might give up my privacy to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.