Friday, October 2, 2009

Curious About Mormons?

Now for the taboo subject of religion. I believe in the freedom of it. I respect the beliefs of others and hope that they will respect mine. While I'm quite settled and firm in my own beliefs (I'm a Latter-day Saint), I still enjoy learning about other religions and beliefs so that I can better understand others.

This weekend marks General Conference weekend for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This is a time when the church members worldwide stop to listen (with the help of cable, internet, and radio technologies) to the words of our prophets. This General Conference can be viewed live from the following websites on Saturday and Sunday at 10AM and 2PM MST each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.