Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cleaning Burned Food Off Dishes With Little Elbow Grease

I don't use Teflon pans when I scramble eggs. I scramble them on stainless steel pans... so that means that I have to scrap and scrub the pan afterward. As a result, I rarely make scrambled eggs. It's true. I may try making them tomorrow thanks to this tip fro Lifehacker.

They say to soak the pan in hot water with some dishwasher detergent. Supposedly you barely have to do any scrubbing using this method. I would like to give this a try.

1 comment:

  1. hm. My dishwasher can't clean anything that had eggs in it. From scrambled eggs to 3 bear soup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.