Thursday, September 10, 2009

Find Sears Appliance Owners Manuals

So, I'm doing a Google search to find an owners manual for my clothes dryer that came with the house when we bought it. The search didn't bring up helpful results within the first couple of pages. As I looked more carefully, it turns out that Sears does a lousy job of making these owners manuals readily available. So, I'll make it simple.

Here is the web site for Sears appliance owners manuals: http://www.managemyhome.com/

If you've got a Bissel, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, Kitchenaid, Frigidaire, Bosch, Samsung, Craftsman, LG... chances are, you can find the owners manual from the above website. You can download them for free or call and have it shipped to you. I'm guessing that will cost you. I haven't tried, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.