Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Upper Back Pain Relief

I'm not a yoga junkie. I have a hard time breathing deeply, I guess. :) Yesterday I was cursing my aching back. My upper back was all tight from hefting around a sick baby for the last couple of days. I decided to see if I could find a yoga move to help me out. I turned to youtube and here's the video I found most helpful.

It's a surprisingly simple move that does not require flexibility. Really all you do to make it work is breathe. I guess it's good to learn to relax. Esther, the instructor does a good job. Some workout instructors can be uberpeppy and annoying. She's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.