Friday, July 24, 2009

Summertime Reads


Summer is reading season for me and my kids. We read all year, but there's more time to do it in the summer. It's a great time for me to read books to the kids that I loved as a child, find some new favorites, and even read children's classics that I never got around to.

Books I loved as a child:

Frog and Toad Together and Owl At Home by Arnold Lobel

New favorites:
My Lucky Day by Keiko Kasza (She's got lots of great books!)

Children's Classics:
Pinocchio by Carolo Collodi, Stuart Little by E.B. White, and The Mouse and the Motorcycle by Beverly Cleary

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.