Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Bun - A Classic Do


Okay, I apologize for the very girly nature of this post. Males may not find this very useful, but gals might. I stumbled upon how to make a bun even for those with short or fine hair. I have long, fine hair and have never been able to make a decent bun. It's embarrassing. But, a bun is a classic hair do... so I really wanted to figure it out. In the end it's a very easy 3-5 minute up-do.

The secret is to bulk up your hair using a sock. Ehow has an article about it and here's a youtube video demonstration. *In the video demonstration she shows you how to make a doughnut out of the sock and then makes two buns... but it's the same idea with one.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.