Friday, July 31, 2009

100 Pushups?



I'm finding that internet is a great place to go instead of the gym. Lifehacker pointed me to this website that details a 6-week training regimen for doing 100 push ups. I'm a runner during much of the year... but have noticed that I can not neglect upper body and core strength. So, I have formulated my own exercise routine to target these areas using the vast resources available via the world wide web. Who needs a gym membership?

In case you're wondering, I'm going to give the 100 pushups program a shot. I'll let you know how it goes in a month an a half or so. Just so you know, I can barely do 10 before collapsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.