Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Recipe Template for 4X6 Card

I've been meaning to post this for some time now. I decided to give my little sister a collection of my tried and true recipes as a wedding gift- an inexpensive, yet thoughtful gift. I tried to find a decent recipe template online through Microsoft Word, but I didn't like any of them. I wanted columns for the ingredients and a paragraph at the bottom for the directions. With the help of my husband, we created a template that I'm happy with. I thought I'd share.

This template is for a 4X6 recipe card. You can download it from my drop.io. There are two recipes on the template for fun. The first recipe is formatted for regular recipes without a lot of ingredients. The second recipe is formatted for those recipes with a lot of ingredients. You can add more pages to the file simply by adding another page (ctrl + enter) and then copying and pasting the text on the new page.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea that these 4x6 recipe cards are small and easy to keep at hand. Easy to organize what you need. I bought it to go with a recipe box present for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.