Monday, May 11, 2009

Use White Vinegar Instead of Rinse Aid

I think it's been over a year since I bought a gigantic bottle of Jet Dry from Sam's Club. I hate how expensive the stuff is, so buying it in bulk is definitely the way to go. My Jet Dry is almost gone, and I'm a bit frugal when it comes to consumables. So, I'm looking around online and happen upon message boards where people are saying they just white vinegar instead of rinse aid. Okay, vinegar is good for a lot of things. I use it in my laundry on occasion. So, I'm thinking I'm going to have to try this. I'll do a follow-up post and let you know if I notice a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.