Friday, May 15, 2009

That Clutter in the Entry Way

Our front door entry is always nice and clean. There isn't so much as a pair of shoes there. Impressive, huh? My secret is this: we don't use our front door very much. It's just the door we use to let visitors in.

My patio door... now that is another story. There are 4 people in my home who who walk and wear shoes in our house. And on any day, there are at least 6-8 pairs of shoes by the patio door. Ugh. I hate this clutter. So, I wanted to know what solutions exist. Seems like there isn't really a whole lot to choose from. I like the idea of finding a nice basket to place by the door, fill it and then empty. I think this could be a good chore for my kids. I'll have to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love a discussion. If you plan on including a link in your comment, make it appropriate. I will not post comments that include links that I think may be malicious.